1. How do I place an order?
2. Is there a minumum order?
Yes, a minimum spend of ₱500 is required.
3. I have placed my order and paid my bill, what will I do next?
Once your payment is verified, we will send you a confirmation email/message. We will then ship the product to the specified address and provide you the tracking number.
4. I have placed my order and paid my bill but I have changed my mind, can I cancel my orders?
We can only cancel orders whose payments are not yet settled. Orders are considered final upon receiving of payment. You can email us at email@example.com for cancellation of unpaid orders.
5. I have placed my order but I want to change the items in my list, what do I need to do?
Please contact us immediately through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook messenger @picabean.
6. I have placed my order and paid my bill but have not received any email, what will I do?
If you have not received any email, please check your spam folder first. You can expect a reply from PicaBean within the business hours:
Mon-Sat 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
1. What are your payment options?
PicaBean Coffee House offers you various payment options for your shopping security and convenience. Feel free to select from any of the payment methods provided.
1. BANK DEPOSIT– You can choose to deposit your payment through banking transactions. Bank information and instruction will be given once you have submitted the order. You can choose from our list of supported banks: BDO, BPI, and PSBank.
2. REMITTANCE – You may also settle your payment thru remmitance centers. Account information and instruction will be given once an order is submitted. Simply choose from our list: Palawan Express and CEBUANA.
3. CASH ON DELIVERY – You may give your payment upon arrival of your package.
2. After payment, what do I do?
Applies to bank deposit/remittance payment method and inital 50% deposit for COD, kindly send us the proof of payment via Text, Email or Facebook message. We will then proceed in shipping your order.
CASH ON DELIVERY
1. I am a first time customer, do I need to pay 50% deposit?
The 50% deposit is required to confirm and process the order. This serves as guarantee of customer's commitment to the order. Returning customers will not be required to pay the 50% deposit.
2. What happens if I am not at home to receive the package?
You can inform your authorized representative about the delivery, order details and the amount payable for the order. If you miss your delivery, please contact the courier immediately.
3. What happens if I decide not to accept the package?
In case the shipment is not accepted, you will no longer be eligible to avail cash on delivery facility on our website or sales channels for your future orders.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
1. Is the shipping fee already included in the price of the products?
Shipping fee is excluded from the price of the products. Please email us at email@example.com to inquire on the shipping rates.
2. What courier do you use?
We use different courier depending on the location of delivery. But we can accommodate requests of customers for their preferred shipping/courier company.
3. How many days will I expect to receive my orders?
Upon payment of your bill and receipt of confirmation email, please expect the following number of days:
For Cebu areas: 1-2 days after payment has been received
For Outside Cebu: 3-5 days after payment has been received
*Delivery schedule may change during holiday season and dependent on the courier's availability.
4. How are shipping rates calculated?
Shipping rates are calculated according to the size and quantity of the package and destination.
5. Can I track my order?
You can track your order through the tracking number that we will provide with the confirmation email/message. Kindly track your packages from the respective couriers before asking us for an update. We are not liable for any delays caused by the courier.
6. Do you ship outside of the Philippines?
As of the moment, we do not ship our products outside of the Philippines.
7. What do I do if I received the wrong item or package?
This rarely happens but in the unlikely event that you have received the wrong item or package, we hope you can send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to get your right purchase to your doorstep immediately!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1. My items have arrived but are physically damaged, what will I do?
We make sure that all items shipped from our store are secured and in good condition. If in case of damaged items, please send us a photo of items through our email address. We request you to send the items back to us within three days upon receipt. Please send the items using its original packaging and we will review the incident. We will notify you regarding the status of your order after inspection.
2. Can I get a refund?
Once a sale is done and the product has no defect, one cannot return the goods nor ask for a refund. Exchange and refund are only allowed when products are proven damaged or defective.
3. Who will shoulder the shipping cost?
You are responsible for the shipping cost for returning the items. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
4. Will the products be replaced or refunded?
When the product is proven damaged or defective, you may request for the product to be replaced or for the payment to be refunded.
5. How much will be refunded?
Total payment of the items ordered, excluding the shipping fee, will be refunded.
For inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us through our email email@example.com or facebook messenger @picabean.